This is a brilliant article by Simoney Kyriakou of FT Adviser
She talks to a handful of advisers who really know about drawdown and highlights six questions that qualified advisers and pension experts believe are important to ask.
- How can I make the most of pension drawdown without running out of money?
- How can I mitigate income tax?
- How often should I review my withdrawals?
- What strategy do you advise if drawdown income falls ?
- Where should I be invested?
- When do I want to retire? Do I want to retire? When is the best time to retire?